TACO BELL 2017
CUSTOMER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: This Taco Bell 2017 Customer Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Taco Bell Corp. (“Sponsor”).
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE : This Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, District of Columbia, who are age 18 or older at time of entry. Employees and their immediate family members and those living in the same household of Sponsor, Yum! Brands, Inc., Taco Bell participating restaurants and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively "Released Parties") are not eligible.
3. ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on December 28, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on June 27, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of twenty-six (26) weekly entry periods (“Entry Periods”). Each Entry Period begins at 12:00:01 a.m. CT on each Wednesday during the Sweepstakes Period and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the following Tuesday. Webhost’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes:
a. ONLINE: When you purchase any food or beverage item at a participating Taco Bell restaurant in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia during the Sweepstakes Period, enter the unique code (“Code”) on your cash register receipt at www.tellthebell.com and follow the on-screen instructions to complete a survey . After you complete the survey, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. ONLINE ENTRY LIMIT: one (1) online entry per email address per Entry Period. If more than one (1) online entry is received per person or email address per Entry Period, only the first entry received will be eligible for the drawing for the Entry Period.
b. BY MAIL: To enter without purchase, neatly hand print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, email address and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper. Mail your entry in a business-size envelope (#10) with sufficient postage affixed to: Taco Bell 2017 Survey Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 6047, Dep’t. 39421, Douglas, AZ 85655. MAIL ENTRY LIMIT: one mailed entry per outer-mailing envelope. See Rule #4 for mail receipt dates for each Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected or postage-due entries. Mailed entries must be received by the Tuesday following the end of the previous Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period only. (For example, mailed entries for the first Entry Period must be received by January 10, 2017; mailed entries for the second Entry Period must be received beginning January 11, 2017 and ending on January 17, 2017, etc.) For the final Entry Period, mailed entries must be received beginning June 28, 2017 and ending on July 5, 2017.
5. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Promotion Fulfillment Center (“PFC”), an independent judging organization, will conduct one random drawing (“Drawing”) per Entry Period. PFC will conduct each Drawing within approximately five (5) weeks from the end of each Entry Period. PFC will select one (1) winner per Drawing from among eligible online and mailed entries received for that Drawing. Each entry is eligible only for the Drawing for the Entry Period during which the entry is received and not for any subsequent Drawing. PFC’s decisions about Drawings are final. Odds of winning a prize in a Drawing depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each Drawing.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All winners will be notified within approximately six (6) weeks after the end of each Entry Period. For online entries, PFC will contact winners by telephone or email to request a mailing address for prize fulfillment. PFC will leave one (1) voice message or send one email with instructions. If voice messaging is not available or if potential winner does not respond within three (3) business days, he/she forfeits the prize. Winners that enter by mail will be notified by postal mail. Each winner (or his or her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his or her state of residence) may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within the time specified in the notification. A winner may be disqualified if his or her prize, winner notification or other communication is returned as undeliverable or if winner fails to respond within the timeframe specified in the winner notification.
7. PRIZES: Twenty-Six (26) Prizes (1 Prize per Entry Period): each, a $500 check made payable to the winner. PRIZE LIMIT: one (1) prize per household. All applicable taxes, fees and other expenses are the responsibility solely of the winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value but no other substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR. Sponsor is obligated to award only the prizes stated above. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.8. ENTRANT AGREEMENT AND RELEASEa. EACH WINNER AGREES TO THE USE OF HIS OR HER NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE WINNERS LIST) IN ANY MEDIUM WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY USE OF A MINOR’S NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO PRIOR APPROVAL OF HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.b. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES: EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS TO SPONSOR THAT HE OR SHE HAS THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND HAS COMPLIED WITH THEM. EACH ENTRANT ALSO AGREES TO RELEASE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, RECEIPT AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
9. GENERAL RULES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is governed by the internal laws of the State of Delaware. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO BRING ANY CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. The Released Parties are not responsible for: illegible, duplicate, incorrect or incomplete Codes or register receipts that do not contain Codes; late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, postage-due, undeliverable, misaddressed or misdirected Sweepstakes entries, mail, email or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices and their settings or transmission lines; data corruption, theft or destruction; or unauthorized access to or alteration or loss of Sweepstakes-related information or materials. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP or MAC address or device if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. The Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as designed or intended. If this Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will post a notice at www.tellthebell.com and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his or her fraud or misconduct disrupts the intended execution of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of prizes. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and these Official Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes is governed www.tellthebell.com/DContent.aspx?Page=Privacy.
11. WINNERS LIST: Winners’ names will be posted at www.tellthebell.com after they are verified, and will remain available until 11:59:59 PM CT on July 21, 2017.
SPONSOR: Taco Bell Corp., 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618